- On the Site or in connection with Services;
- In e-mail, text, electronic newsletters in which you enroll, and other electronic messages between you and the Site or in connection with Services;
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party Sites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy;
- Through offline means such as telephone, traditional mail, or in person contact with us;
- Through any other online or offline means in connection with Docunify or products and services provided by Docunify;
- Through any other online or offline means in connection with Docunify’s affiliates and subsidiaries, or products and services provided by such affiliates and subsidiaries;
2 Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It.
We collect several types of information from and about users of the Site and Services, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other information that is defined as personal or personally identifiable information under applicable laws (“personal information”);
- any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline;
- that is about you but individually does not identify you; and
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Site and usage details.
We collect this information:
- directly from you when you provide it to us;
- automatically as you navigate through the Site or as you use the Services. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies.
3 Information You Provide to Us and Information We Collect.
The information we collect on or through our Site may include:
- Details of transactions you carry out through the Site or Services and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial and other personal information before placing an order through the Site or any subscription for Services;
- Your search queries on the Site;
- Your IP Address, browser type and version, operating system and platform, average time spent on our Site, pages viewed, information searched for, access times, and other relevant information about your online experience.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the Site, or transmitted to other users of the Site or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although, we may limit access to certain pages, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Site with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
5 How We Use Your Information.
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present the Site and its contents to you and to provide any Services to you;
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or our affiliates;
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- To provide you with notices about your account, subscription (including expiration and renewal notices) and offers;
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- To notify you about changes to the Site, the Services or any other products or services we offer or provide though the Site;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on the Site;
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
6 Disclosure of Your Information.
- To our Business Partners;
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business;
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or other similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about our users is among the assets transferred;
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have consented to these disclosures. We contractually require these third parties to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them;
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information;
- With your consent;
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- To enforce or apply any agreements with you, including for billing and collection purposes; and
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Docunify, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
7 What are your rights?
You have the right to:
- ask us in writing for details of the personal data that we hold on you
- require us to rectify any errors
- have your personal data deleted if there is no reason for its continued storage and processing
- lodge a complaint about the data controller with the CNPD (Commission nationale pour la protection des données).
Our contact details are: GDPR@docunify.com.
We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Further details about your rights under data protection legislation can be found on https://cnpd.public.lu/fr.html .
8 Data Security.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you, or where you have chosen, a password for access to certain parts of our Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We advise you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Site like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Site.