- On the Site or in connection with Services;
- In e-mail, text, electronic newsletters in which you enroll, and other electronic messages between you and the Site or in connection with Services;
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party Sites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy;
- Through offline means such as telephone, traditional mail, or in person contact with us;
- Through any other online or offline means in connection with Docunify or products and services provided by Docunify;
- Through any other online or offline means in connection with Docunify’s affiliates and subsidiaries, or products and services provided by such affiliates and subsidiaries;
2 Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It.
We collect several types of information from and about users of the Site and Services, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other information that is defined as personal or personally identifiable information under applicable laws (“personal information”);
- any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline;
- that is about you but individually does not identify you; and
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Site and usage details.
We collect this information:
- directly from you when you provide it to us;
- automatically as you navigate through the Site or as you use the Services. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies.
3 Information You Provide to Us and Information We Collect.
The information we collect on or through our Site may include:
- Details of transactions you carry out through the Site or Services and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial and other personal information before placing an order through the Site or any subscription for Services;
- Your search queries on the Site;
- Your IP Address, browser type and version, operating system and platform, average time spent on our Site, pages viewed, information searched for, access times, and other relevant information about your online experience.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the Site, or transmitted to other users of the Site or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although, we may limit access to certain pages, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Site with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
5 How We Use Your Information.
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present the Site and its contents to you and to provide any Services to you;
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or our affiliates;
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- To provide you with notices about your account, subscription (including expiration and renewal notices) and offers;
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- To notify you about changes to the Site, the Services or any other products or services we offer or provide though the Site;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on the Site;
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
6 Disclosure of Your Information.
- To our Business Partners;
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business;
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or other similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about our users is among the assets transferred;
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have consented to these disclosures. We contractually require these third parties to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them;
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information;
- With your consent;
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- To enforce or apply any agreements with you, including for billing and collection purposes; and
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Docunify, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
7 What are your rights?
You have the right to:
- ask us in writing for details of the personal data that we hold on you
- require us to rectify any errors
- have your personal data deleted if there is no reason for its continued storage and processing
- lodge a complaint about the data controller with the CNPD (Commission nationale pour la protection des données).
Our contact details are: GDPR@docunify.com.
We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Further details about your rights under data protection legislation can be found on https://cnpd.public.lu/fr.html .
8 Data Security.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you, or where you have chosen, a password for access to certain parts of our Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We advise you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Site like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Site.
NOTICE FOR JOB APPLICANTS
Information notice on the processing of personal data in the context of recruitment
The protection of the personal data of persons who apply for employment with Docunify (“Applicant” or “you”) is of utmost importance for Docunify IP Company SA (“Docunify“). We treat all applications sent to us with the utmost professionalism and confidentiality throughout the recruitment process, in accordance with the applicable data protection legislation, in particular the General Data Protection Regulations 2016/679. This Information Notice (hereinafter “Notice”) informs about the processing of personal data during the process of selection and recruitment of Applicants by Docunify, whether this application is for a fixed-term contract, permanent contract, an internship or a student job. It explains why and how Docunify collects data about you, and how these data are protected and preserved. The Notice also includes your rights to your own data. By submitting an application to Docunify, you acknowledge having read and understood the contents of the Notice.
Who will treat personal data?
Docunify IP Company Sa
L- 9970 Leithum
What personal data do we collect?
Your data is stored in a range of systems and formats. These include in your recruitment file, in the organisations HR management system and in other IT systems, including the organisations email system.
Docunify processes a range of information collected from you allowing to identify you directly or indirectly. This may include:
- your name, address and contact details, including email address and telephone number;
- your gender and date of birth;
- details of your qualifications, skills, experience and employment history, including start and end dates with previous employers;
- information about your current level of remuneration, including benefit entitlements;
- details of your marital status and dependents;
- your nationality and entitlement to work in Luxemburg;
- applicant photographs if you decides to insert one in your job application;
- hobbies or interests if mentioned in your resume;
- information related to professional experience;
- school certificates or diploma’s;
- whether or not you have a disability for which Docunify needs to make reasonable adjustments during the recruitment process.
- in general, any information that you spontaneously transmitted during your job application.
Docunify may collect this personal data in a number of ways, including cover letter, resume, meetings or other assessments.
Personal data provided by third parties
Docunify may also collect personal data about you from third parties, such as references supplied by former employers. We will seek information from them only after having informed you that it is doing so. Docunify can also collect personal data from recruitment agencies or social media such as LinkedIn.
Why do we process personal data?
Processing data from job applicants allows us to manage the recruitment process, assess and confirm an Applicant’s suitability for employment and decide to whom offering a job.
Docunify needs to process your personal data to take steps at your request, before entering into a potential employment / internship /student contract with you (registration of the application, communication during selection process, evaluation of the candidate, organization of meetings with the candidate).
In some cases, Docunify needs to process data to ensure that it is compliant with its legal obligations. For example, it is required to check a successful applicant’s eligibility to work in the Luxemburg before employment starts.
In other cases, Docunify has a legitimate interest in processing personal data during and after the end of the recruitment process, including:
- Running recruitment processes;
- Responding to and defending against legal claims;
- Maintaining and promoting equal opportunities within the workplace.
Who may have access to personal data?
Your information will be shared internally for the purposes of the recruitment exercise. This includes members of the HR and recruitment team, interviewers involved in the recruitment process, managers in the business area with a vacancy, and IT staff if access to the data is necessary for the performance of their roles.
Docunify will not share your data with third parties, unless:
- your application for employment is successful and it makes you an offer of employment. Then, Docunify may share your data with former employers and/or data processor (secretariat social);
- Docunify is required to provide the data upon request by governmental or legal authorities under applicable law.
Your personal data may not be transferred to countries outside of the European Economic Area (EEA).
How long do we hold your personal data?
If your application for employment is unsuccessful, we will hold your data on file for 2 years after the end of the relevant recruitment process. At the end of that period, or once you withdraw your consent, your data is deleted or destroyed.
If your application for employment is successful, personal data gathered during the recruitment process will be transferred to your personnel file and retained during your employment. The periods for which your data will be held will be provided to you in a new privacy notice.
For internships and student jobs, personal data will be held in the temporary trainee/student’s file.
What if you do not supply your personal data?
You are under no statutory or contractual obligation to provide data to the us during the recruitment process. However, if you do not provide the information, we may not be able to process your application properly or at all.
All questions or remarks related to this notice can be sent via email to GDPR@docunify.com